What is 2-1-1?
- United Way 2-1-1 is a easy to remember three digit phone number that connects people to the help they need.
- Callers to 2-1-1 are looking for non-emergency referrals to the health and human service organizations in Curry and Roosevelt counties as well as to regional and national organizations. There is no fee for this confidential service.
- United Way 2-1-1 seeks to inform and empower those looking for help, whether for themselves, their clients or families.
- Some callers may have items they wish to donate or might be interested in volunteering in our community, 2-1-1 Associates will help callers find the organizations that are the best fit for them.
- In 2017, UWENM 2-1-1 answered over 2,100 calls, cutting down on the frustration and confusion faced by people in need. Click to see the call count report.